Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
· Job Description
Citrix is expanding its Advanced Analytics team with professionals in the ML/AI/Data Science domains. You will join a crack team of experienced and talented engineers, with years of history delivering high-quality Analytics products and Solutions, in a fast-paced business environment. You will be collaborating with fellow engineering teams across the globe
· Research & develop Machine Learning models for security problems, in the areas of Networking, Application & Data.
· Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective features.
· Apply research methodologies to identify the Machine Learning models for the problem at hand.
· Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in implementing and deploying Machine Learning solutions (using various models, such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Hidden Markov Models, Conditional Random Fields, Topic Modeling, Game Theory, Mechanism Design, etc.)
· Extensive experience in handling Time-series data
· Extensive background in statistical analysis and modeling (distributions, hypothesis testing, probability theory, etc.)
· Experience in working on anomaly detection
· Experience in handling structured and unstructured data .
· Strong hands-on experience with statistical packages and ML libraries (e.g. Python scikit learn, Spark MLlib, etc.)
· Experience in developing and debugging in one or more of the languages Python
· Total experience of 13+ years in software development
· Domain expertise in Networking ( TCP/IP, HTTP) , Web Application Security (Bot detection ) is preferred
· Experience working with relational and NoSQL/Graph databases
· Unsupervised & Deep Learning Experience
· Familiar with Big Data frameworks (Hadoop or Spark) and cloud infrastructures
· Experience in applying Machine Learning techniques
· Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.