Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
You are passionate about Analytics and/or Business Intelligence and are keen to drive operational excellence by identifying and measuring KPIs for our business. You have a strong experience with advanced statistical analysis, research methodologies, modeling, and forecasting along with common computer programs.
If you also have excellent communication and presentation skills, we’d love to speak with you!
The Senior. Analyst, Technical Support Intelligence will provide advanced analysis to the Technical Support & Services teams globally for making informed decisions about the business and facilitate driving productivity. The Sr. Analyst needs to be able to concisely document their analysis, provide relevant details, and present findings with recommendations to management where appropriate. The Senior Analyst will drive automation by leveraging business intelligence initiatives, including owning the development and implementation of automation standards, making recommendations, and leading change in the current reporting environment. The Sr. Analyst will provide recommendations for scaling or modifying the Technical Support systems to accommodate for growth, product line changes, and customer requirements.
• Possess a keen understanding of the Technical Support systems, operations, success criteria, and business drivers
• Provide in-depth data analysis and decision support across multiple data sets and systems on Technical Support key performance indicators
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to support leadership across all products, Service Geos, and customer types
• Capable of connecting the dots, drilling into specific trends and providing recommendations to the leadership team
• Analysis and planning in regards to Technical Support case volume and headcount
• Present findings, insights, and recommendations to Technical Support leadership
• Lead and execute advanced analytics projects including data mining, data modeling and predictive analytics
• Ability to create new methods of communicating operational analysis to assist the greater leadership team in understanding their business
• Create dashboards highlighting business trends for leadership team
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests and prioritize against competing efforts
• Define processes and definitions to provide consistent reporting and best practices
• Liaise with operational teams within Services
• Requires advanced knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education in Analytics, Engineering, or Business Administration combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
• Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience
• 5+ years of Analytics and/or BI experience
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong understanding of worldwide company data attributes and variables (Duns and Bradstreet, Hoovers, etc).
• Knowledge of Tableau is a plus.
• Strong Excel technical ability to automate Reports (pivots, lookups, macros).
• Familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
• Strive to consistently keep technical skills up to date by participating in training when needed.
• Ability to identify and manage various processes from start to finish, including analyzing and understanding the nature of the tasks, areas for streamlining and improvements required to complete the process.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks manage conflicting priorities and to complete assignments under aggressive time constraints independently.
• Ability to analyze complex business problems and deliver solutions focused on technological improvements and increasing process efficiency.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of organization, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
• Strives to improve performance and to have a significant impact on the department.
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.