Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a proven sales manager who has a passion to lead and build a highly motivated renewal sales team in the ASEAN, India and South Korea territories. As part of the key leadership team for South East Asia, Korea and India business you oversee the renewal sales business and other perpetual lines of businesses across perpetual renewals, subscription renewals, term renewals across one or multiple areas. You develop a team to sell a growing portfolio of support offerings to several different stakeholders. You have strong sales and negotiation skills.
The Sr Manager, Renewal Sales is responsible for a team selling Citrix Renewals and Subscription Services, including but not limited to SAAS renewals, term licensing renewals, expansion of existing service licenses, and other add-on support services to existing customer base. The Sr. Manager, Renewal Sales is responsible for a team that identifies prospects for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities while working with the customer and other stakeholders when adoption of service has not reached meaningful active use. This role is responsible for developing infrastructure on how to proactively research and identify customer health status well in advance to the customers renewal to ensure meaningful use is being adopted for a seamless renewal of contract.
• Monitors sales team(s) productivity in support of their account and territory development. Uses system reports (phone time, leads called, etc.) and manager listening rights to document team’s performance and coach them on areas the need improvement.
• Leads Renewals and Subscription Sales team in consistently following the sales methodology and best practices, as well as using Salesforce.com as a system of record.
• Manages all renewal opportunities with team through leveraging Citrix channel partners or directly with customers.
• Ability to understand tiered pricing models, systems/tools, health scoring and partnering with CSMs, field sales teams and understanding the lifecycle of Renewals
• Provides ongoing mentorship to sales reps on prospecting techniques for securing new clients, key account management, and general account maintenance. Work with team leads to ensure sales reps are properly trained and proficient in our sales methodology.
• Conducts periodic reviews of business including sales call activity, lead follow up, account reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual sales rep; personnel issues; and personal/professional developmental opportunities. Help identify and communicate competitive losses/wins across the sales team(s).
• Assesses skill sets and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to team members in order to meet objectives, reinforce sales methodology and provide guidance on career path direction. Implement personal development plans for individual team members.
• Implements processes that will keep the sales leadership team current on the status of all sales activity on an ongoing progress. Acts as a point of escalation for customers and partners and assists inside sales strategies.
• Provides direction and expertise to the team(s) and participate in up-selling, cross-selling initiatives
• Manages an appropriate pipeline and forecast
• Obtains weekly sales forecasts from each rep and team(s) and prepare a management level revenue projection for the current month, quarter and year. Manage and coach reps and sales managers to ensure accurate and timely forecasts which are reflected in Salesforce.com.
• Creates and discusses new ways of segmenting the business by customer size and partner type with peers
• Ability to assess customer information, identify and address problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present the solution effectively.
• Collaborate with CSM and Account Managers and other stakeholders to increase Customer adoption
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience Sales or Renewals Management Experience in the IT industry
• Must have a working knowledge of Salesforce.com and sales database management.
• Must have a working knowledge of the Subscription Advantage program, Citrix products, and processes that support the delivery of that product preferred
• Experience with CRMs, SAP, Citrix Subscription Advantage, software licensing programs.
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.