Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we’re looking for
You are a software engineer that loves working with cloud related technologies, building reliable solutions that scale. You have 3-5 years working with cloud services and managing cloud infrastructure for multi-tenant SaaS. You have a strong understanding on how to apply your engineering skills and experience in designing and implementing highly-available, performant and scalable SaaS solutions.
Citrix is delivering an intelligent digital workspace experience that empowers all employees with a unified, secure, and reliable way to access all work resources they need in order to be productive and do their best work — anytime, anywhere. As a cloud-first company serving millions of people worldwide, we are developing services that deliver enterprise-grade performance, reliability and integration, forming the company's SaaS offerings backbone.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing, improving and managing multi-cloud solutions that serve the needs of the company's SaaS offerings, and are based on best practices for availability, performance and security. This requires hands-on experience with cloud technologies, a dev-ops mindset in software development, as well as good knowledge of operations, systems design and cloud architecture.
• Develop and test software for services and automation
• Deploy cloud services and manage CI/CD pipelines
• Contribute in the design of highly-available systems
• Participate in Agile team meetings
• Communicate and work with teams across multiple geos
• Provide limited first-response and triaging, on-call support
• Strong software engineering background working with one or more languages
• Proficiency working in at least one major public cloud provider: Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Expertise with Terraform and Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) principles
• Substantial experience in building and operating a large-scale cloud service
• Experience working with Linux systems
• Experience using scripting languages to automate
• Experience with CI/CD and deployment tooling (Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub actions)
• Experience with computer networking and security principles
• Familiarity with using Agile software development practices
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and knowledge of its ecosystem
• Experience with DevOps configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Experience with highly-available systems (load balancing, blue-green deployments)
• Familiarity with the SAFe framework
• Familiarity with Golang
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.