Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a software engineer that loves working with cloud related technologies, building reliable solutions that scale. You have 5+ years working with cloud services and managing cloud infrastructure for multi-tenant SaaS. You have a strong understanding on how to apply your engineering skills and experience in designing and implementing highly-available, performant and scalable SaaS solutions.
Citrix is delivering an intelligent digital workspace experience that empowers all employees with a unified, secure, and reliable way to access all work resources they need in order to be productive and do their best work — anytime, anywhere. As a cloud-first company serving millions of people worldwide, we are developing services that deliver enterprise-grade performance, reliability and integration, forming the company's SaaS offerings backbone.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing, improving and managing multi-cloud solutions that serve the needs of the company's SaaS offerings, and are based on best practices for availability, performance and security. This requires hands-on experience with software development, cloud technologies, dev-ops practices, as well as good knowledge of operations, systems design and cloud architecture.
• Develop and test software for services and automation
• Make improvements and fine-tune existing services to optimize performance
• Contribute in the design of highly-available systems
• Deploy cloud services and manage CI/CD pipelines
• Participate in Agile team meetings
• Communicate and work with teams across multiple geos
• Provide limited first-response and triaging, on-call support
• Strong software engineering background working with one or more languages
• Proficiency working in at least one major public cloud provider: Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience building and operating a large-scale cloud service
• Experience with highly-available systems (load balancing, blue-green deployments)
• Experience using scripting languages to automate
• Experience with computer networking and security principles
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) technologies and principles
• Experience with CI/CD and deployment tooling (Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub actions)
• Familiarity with using Agile software development practices
• Experience with C# and .NET technologies and ecosystem
• Experience working with Linux systems
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and knowledge of its ecosystem
• Familiarity with the SAFe framework
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $136,880 -$171,100 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.