Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You have a three-year university degree, combined with at least four years of tech support experience in a large enterprise environment.
You have obtained working knowledge of windows (both client & Server OS) as well as Linux networking (DNS / DHCP / IP) and basics networking knowledge, including TCP / UDP / SSLN. You are comfortable working in troubleshooting and have solid understanding Windows.
Ideally, you have also obtained industry certifications in the areas of Virtualization and/or Cloud which includes working knowledge of AWS / Azure / ESXi.
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak to you right away.
The Senior Tech Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access. The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Citrix products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments. The incumbent may assist less senior colleagues, using fundamental technical troubleshooting skills obtained through previous experience to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer issues of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
* Performs advanced problem analysis and isolates problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
* Achieves and maintains targeted call statistics such as number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
* Publishes articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledgebase, and reviews others' articles
* Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, takes ownership of hot and/or more political cases escalated from less senior engineers
* May participate to weekend follow the fun coverage and occasionally conduct onsite mission.
* Ability to obtain advanced Citrix certification within 1 year of service.
* Ability to obtain basic major vendor third party certifications
* Should have the 3 years degree regular course
* Proven ability to work on multiple issues and prioritize work accordingly to business processes
* Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example
* Ability to identify major concerns from the field and relay those concerns to management in an appropriate manner
* Strong communication and negotiation skill for leading critical discussion and expectation management.
* Strong logical/critical thinking and problem resolution skill.
* Must have at least three years of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience.
• Candidate should have experience on isolating and troubleshooting Windows Server OS and Desktop VDI, High CPU, memory utilization, application crash.
• Candidate should be well versed with AD domain & FSMO roles, Group Policy configuration on a domain, site and OU level.
• DNS infrastructure, creation of DNS records, DNS query and replication. Good understanding of DHCP, IP leasing, IP reservation and Exclusion,
• Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls, Network Security, certificates and PKI)
• Good to have expertise on underlying hypervisor (Citrix Hypervisor, VMWare, HyperV, Azure, AWS, Nutanix etc)
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.