Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
Senior software Engineering position that deals with the development, testing, test automation, troubleshooting and deployment of software components for existing or new products for Cloud and On-Premise. Learns and follows standard practices and procedures to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
· Performs tasks involving Designing, programming/coding, troubleshooting and testing of software components
· Deploy the developed software to live cloud infrastructure used by customers
· Applies software process methodologies to complete assignments and ensure quality output
· Performs preliminary tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software
· Solicits input and expertise to carry out assignments correctly
· Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work
· Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
· Performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
· Basic proficiency of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
· Basic proficiency in a programming language (e.g. C#, C++, Java)
· Basic knowledge of scripting languages
· Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
· Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
· Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, HTML, XML)
· Basic understanding of networking and data communications
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, Experience)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or related field
· 8 – 10 years of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level)
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.