Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
Your are a software engineer that enjoys using cloud native technologies for developing solutions that increase productivity and resiliency of core product teams. If you have 2+ experience of experience working as a backend, full-stack, or DevOps engineer on cloud environments, we’d love to speak with you!
This role, which will sit on the RPG Team (Reliability Platform Governance) is responsible for providing technical assistance on centralized tooling, infrastructure and services that form the building blocks for optimization and continued maturity of Citrix’s engineering development practices. You will be responsible for developing software and providing hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, and optimize Cloud services.
• Develop software for services and automation
• Deploy cloud services and manage CI/CD pipelines
• Contribute in the design of highly-available systems
• Participate in Agile team meetings
• Communicate and work with teams across multiple geos
• Provide limited first-response and triaging, on-call support
• Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of experience as a backend, full-stack, or DevOps engineer on AWS, Azure, or GCP cloud environments; or an advanced degree without experience
• Expertise implementing, unit testing, debugging and integrating code of moderate complexity
• Experience deploying, configuring and maintaining kubernetes instances along with related services as service mesh, ingress controllers
• Knowledge of source-control management concepts and tools
• Experience in automated testing, CI/CD concepts and methodologies
• Experience with REST API development and 3rd party integration
• Experience with IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) using Terraform and/or Configuration Management using Ansible
• Experience with logging platforms and application performance metrics a plus e.g. NewRelic, Splunk, App Insights Analytics
• GCP, Azure or AWS certifications
• Certified or knowledgeable with Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise of SAFe
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $110,560 -$138,200 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.