Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a Principal Software Engineer that has architected and developed features for iOS and MacOS platform development. You are technical leader and subject matter expert in software engineering for the aforementioned platforms.
This position is for our Secure Private Access / Zero Trust Network product group. The engineer will provide leadership and guidance for design, development, and architecture. These products are used by our enterprise customers to secure, manage and control devices, content, applications and data. This role can sit in additional US remote locations not listed.
· Architect, design & develop system software for MacOS and iOS
· Produce innovative technical solutions for the above platforms
· Work with QA to ensure product meets quality standards
· Lead code reviews, implement unit tests, address static analysis issues
· Design with object oriented software
· Exercise sound technical judgment and minimize risk
· Debugging and problem solving
· Clearly and concisely define technical issues and provide exemplary documentation
Basic Job Qualifications:
· Requires highest knowledge and mastery of multiple job areas obtained through advanced education combined with experience
· Viewed as an expert and/or resource within the field by peers within and outside the organization
· Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 15 years of prior relevant experience; or Master’s degree with 12 years; or PhD with 8 years
· Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures); proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g., C, C++, Objective C, Java , GoLang )
· Understands scripting using languages like Python, PowerShell , bash , Unix shell
· Understanding of Agile software development methodology
· Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g., HTML, XML, TCP/IP) , operating system, networking, database and software engineering
· Experience working with encryption and security
· Experience with cloud computing technologies e.g. Microsoft Azure (Azure Service Fabric, Azure Service Bus) , AWS or Google cloud platform is preferred
· Experience working with services and products that have a large number of active users
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.