Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a primary point of contact for Citrix external and internal customers, end-users, and Citrix partners and distributors to handles all inbound requests from these sources and provides assistance in addressing these requests. Inquires can include but are not limited to, product orders, billing, renewals, customer account maintenance, technical support entitlement and product licensing.
You have an excellent customer service attitude, the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner, and deductive reasoning skills.
You have gained hands on proficiency English verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent listening skills and have ability to communicate with native English-speaking customers.
The Citrix APAC Customer Service team, based in Nanjing, China, to deliver world class customer service to our customers by driving effective query resolution and demonstrating value to customer’s need through a delightful experience and to achieve great customer satisfaction.
Every day we work to deliver professional solutions via Phone and Email support that enable our customers / partners to maintain business continuity.
Entitle, case creation and routing of technical support inquiries to the adequate Technical Support engineer while keeping backlogs to the minimum.
• Handles inbound customer inquiries in a 24/7 environment via CHAT, PHONE and EMAIL while adhering to established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Shifts are on rotational basis mainly during American business hours
• Needs to handle all calls using excellent problem solving skills by accurately diagnosing the issue with the pre-defined knowledge base and possess excellent customer handling skills
• Create and assign leads to Sales following a successful lead qualification conversation
• Entitle, case creation and routing of technical support inquiries to the adequate Technical Support engineer while keeping backlogs to the minimum
• Proactively provide all the relevant information on the enquired product and explain the features, advantages, and benefits with the accurate technical specifications.
• Initiate required action for issue resolution and communicate to the appropriate personnel including outbound calls for quicker resolution
• Contributes to knowledge management system in the form of updating or creating policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Mandatory.
• 2+ years of Customer Service / Technical Support experience in a fast paced, high volume, multi-tasked environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office suites is mandatory
• Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, People Soft etc.) preferred
• Proficiency English Communication skills
• Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner with deductive reasoning skills
• Engineering/Technical education background
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent listening skills
• Flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing environment.
• Able to resolve customer inquiries with minimal guidance.
• Work effectively in a team environment and collaborate cross-functionally
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to resolve problems
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, organize, and accomplish tasks
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.