Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
The Advanced Corporate Sales Representative is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling Citrix software solutions to prospective customers in an assigned vertical market. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage potential customer accounts. The Advanced CSR will have demonstrated success in the Sales Development Representative and Associate Corporate Sales roles and transitioned into senior closing by meeting the requirements set forth by management.
Develop and apply thorough understanding of Citrix products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via acquisition of new customers through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Vertical Leadership.
· Responsible for developing a blend of sales opportunities which can include both SDR and self-sourced opportunities booked directly for CSR-I to manage.
· Demonstrates advanced ability for multi-product sales, attaching other Citrix products to ShareFile Opportunities in line or above the average for the assigned vertical market
· Cultivate and leverage relationships with key partners to drive sales outside of core list calling duties.
· Meet or exceed 5 sales demonstrations performed per day.
· Well versed in sales CRM database and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipeline.
· Complete and thorough ability to perform product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning Citrix solutions
· Achieve minimum daily phone time and verifiable outbound phone calls per day, often determined by the Closer’s personal metrics and is established by the Manager.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
· Proven ability to succeed on a team in a fast paced sales environment
· Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web based presentations
· Ability to identify new and existing to opportunities through SPIN and FM methodology
· Proven self-starter with motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities
· Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently
· Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of Citrix Solutions.
· History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
· Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management in Coffee CRM and other reporting tools
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Expert knowledge of MS Outlook and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and functional computer use
· Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques
· Team Lead experience with meeting facilitation, mentoring, and call training preferred
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
· Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not required)
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned quotas
· Successful history of close rate percentage as part of career path previous sales roles
· 2+ years proven inside sales success experience in rapidly changing dynamic environment (preferred but not required)
· Successfully mastered Sales Development Representative and Corporate Sales Representative competencies, roles and responsibilities
Critical Functional Requirements
· Account Engagement - Establishes a strong understanding of the account, including the position of partners and competitors, and leverages initial or existing relationships to obtain access to and meetings with decision makers.
· Competitive Selling - Can differentiate Citrix solutions from competitor solutions when addressing defined, short-term/tactical projects or specific tactical needs.
· Consultative Selling - Knows when to speak and when to listen to the customer/partner. Is adept at learning the customer/partner’s language. Their sales pitch starts with the Citrix solution set or and/or Citrix channel programs and shows how it can help the customer/partner’s unique and specific challenges.
· Opportunity Management - Applies their understanding of customer buying process and develops; documents; and executes opportunity plans for volume, low complexity deals.
· Orchestrating Resources - Recognizes and capitalizes on opportunities to engage specialty resources, partner resources and/or cross-functional support to help close sales deals. Recognizes they do not have to do it all themselves.
· Partner Leverage - Maintains and proactively leverages existing channel partner to pursue opportunities.
· Partner Management - Develops close working relationships with their Partner leads to align on business strategy and understand the role they will play in each account. Is able to quickly learn their key contacts and counterparts within each partner and develop strong, trustful working relationships that result in sales.
· Pipeline Development and Management - Proactively prospects within assigned accounts/verticals/partners in pursuit of opportunities and new relationships. Has the capacity and experience to manage and/or develop midsized opportunities that may be over 1 quarter out. Short term forecasts are consistently accurate.
· Product Knowledge - Detailed understanding of the positioning and business value of their assign area of focus within the Citrix portfolio of products.
ShareFile (Inside Sales)
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.