Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a software engineer that has experience building Cloud Services using React Native, GoLang, Java, and/or C# within AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform. You have familiarity with hosting models and have experience deploying Cloud Services from scratch. If you have 5+ years of software development experience, enjoy developing software securely, while keeping scalability and resiliency in mind – we’d love to speak with you!
On this team (Workspace Security) you will help power our industry leading Secure Private Access & Zero Trust Network Access technologies. You’ll have the opportunity to develop software across the entire stack, working with React Native, GoLang, Java and/or C# as well as Cloud environments like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform. Your focus will be to develop end-to-end Cloud based web services, dependencies (such as a backend database), and message queues. The position can sit also remote in additional US locations not listed.
• Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementing security and data protection features
• Designing and implementing data storage solutions
• Interfacing with Product Managers, Support, and Operations to understand requirements for developing proof of concepts (prototypes) and final product features
• Composing and maintaining design specifications and component documents
• Working in collaboration with a team of engineers focusing on 'design first' thinking, incorporating different end user personas while embracing Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience building Cloud Services using React Native, GoLang, Java, and/or C# within AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
• Familiarity with hosting models and experience deploying Cloud Services from scratch working
• Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior software development experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop software securely, while keeping scalability and resiliency in mind
• Familiarity with automated testing systems and libraries, such as Cypress or Junit
• Comfortable with continuous integration and continuous deployment practices
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with Agile practices
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.