Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in object oriented programming languages. You have gained hands on programming skills and have extensive knowledge of programming constructs, data structures, algorithms and scripting languages/framework and a passion for solving complex problems. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to deliver innovative solutions, we’d love to speak with you!
The position, which is within the CVAD (Citrix DaaS) Cloud Team, is remote and will initially focus on the development of Citrix Cloud product line, which will present you with a unique opportunity to expand problem-solving situations that will become an invaluable individual career asset. Our team culture is a unique blend that combines the structured vision and process maturity of a well-established software company with the dynamism and vibrancy of a small startup. This role can sit remote in additional US location not listed.
· Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Design, and Product Security teams to understand requirements for software development in a Scaled Agile environment
· Compose and maintain detailed design specifications and component documents
· Design alongside a team of engineers focusing on 'design first' thinking while incorporating different end user personas
· Implement front-end and back-end business logic for new features (Full Stack development)
· Build multithreaded distributed systems using Azure Service Fabric for reliable microservices, and NoSQL databases such as Cosmos
· Enhance the CI/CD pipelines, tools and engineering processes used to build, test, deploy, or monitor the product
· Participate in all phases in a Scaled Agile Environment: from new feature design/implementation, to production deployment & maintenance
· Embrace and institute best practices and coding standards (e.g. code reviews, logging and instrumentation, static/dynamic code analysis, code coverage, unit, integration tests) within the team
· Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals ( Algorithms, Data Structures)
· 5+ years of experience software development in object oriented programming languages
· Experience with AWS /AZURE/other Cloud Platform
· Experience developing backend services/ micro services/cloud services /Rest API/Web API
· Experience with Networking, Multi-threading
· Expertise developing services with a focus on scalability, performance, resiliency, and security
· Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience
· Debugging skills in C# .NET using MS Visual Studio
· Experience with databases preferably NoSQL (Cosmos, Table storage etc.
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $124,400 -$155,500 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.