Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated Software Engineer and you will be working with our global development team. Our goal is to deliver secure access to applications, data and desktops hosted across enterprise data centers and cloud infrastructure. Our products are built Cloud-First and are offered as a subscription based cloud service model.
Citrix CVAD Studio and MCS team covers core components of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD) in Cloud.
Citrix Studio service is the management console of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD) in Cloud. It has both front-end console and backend service. it is implemented with the latest Web technology and works together with the Orchestration service (C#, API) in backend to provide CVAD management functionalities. So that administrators can easily create and manage Virtual machines, applications for end users and apply group policy to those machines.
Citrix MCS (Machine Creation Service) is the key service of Citrix Cloud who manages the creation and maintenance of virtual machine. It creates and deletes machine resources, be responsible for power management of virtual machines(Azure, Google Cloud, AWS etc).
Team is working on fantastic Citrix product in Cloud. We are looking forward for self-motivated people to enjoy working with us
· To work on/or lead a feature team to driver the project Requirements, Design, Developing, Automation Test, Maintaining and Supporting one or more key components of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops in Cloud, with closely works with oversea teams
· Technical research deeply into one or more product areas individually or by leading others to demonstrate the leadership to influence the product through from the architecture, design, development etc. to final delivery
· Working with customers or partners closely to understand the requirements and customer user cases, be able to prototype to discuss with customers for technical requirements.
· Contributing to and driving improvement of the supportability of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops products - creating, writing and modifying software and tools
· Working with other Engineering teams on fixing critical defects
· Creating patches, private builds and hotfixes to meet customer needs and life-cycle maintenance objectives
· Driving technical knowledge and expertise sharing from development to support escalation
· Prefer to have 8+ years of work experience in IT industry (6+ Cloud computing) and/or Citrix products, Azure preferred.
· Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
· Experience in implementing and deploying cloud-based solutions
· Strong hands-on experience with major cloud infrastructures and Citrix product solutions, experience in developing and debugging in one or more of the languages C# and/or Python
· Ability to work in cross functional teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.