Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
You are a Staff Software Engineer who will design, develop, test, troubleshoot, and debug complex systems, with increased responsibility for leadership, ownership, and direction to others. You will be involved with planning and prioritization of activities to address product roadmap and strategic needs and collaborate with product management, product design, technical architects, and cross functional teams. You will help innovate and evolve the product functionality that drives the collaboration experience.
This opportunity is for our Raleigh location with the Work Collaboration Solutions Client Experience team. In this role, you will work with a team of software engineers who are focused on delivering a delightful and productive collaboration experience in our ShareFile product. The role is recognized as a hands-on specialist in one or more areas of the product, acting as the tech lead working on multiple components of the stack.
Prefer to have someone local to Raleigh area, but open to consider remote candidates who are in EST Zone.
· As a specialist in one or more areas of the product, responsibly plans, prioritizes, organizes, and produce technical deliverables and artifacts, applying a wide range of product and domain experience and understanding of technologies.
· Understand the product requirements and convert them into implementable functional and non-functional specifications, architecture, and software designs.
· Drive code quality by embracing and implementing best practices and code standards (e.g., code reviews, logging and instrumentation, static/dynamic code analysis, code coverage, unit tests, integration tests) within the team.
· Continuously deliver incremental, meaningful slices of functionality as part of delivery of larger and complex features.
· Support production systems owned by the team.
· Mentor junior engineers.
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent field is highly desirable.
. 7-10 years of relevant software engineering experience.
· Strong experience in two or more of the following technologies: C#, .Net, NET Microservices, Asp .NET Core, Node.js, React or Angular & DevOps tools/technologies.
· Expertise leveraging databases for persistent data storage, such as SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB, or Cosmos DB.
· Experience working in a development environment that uses CI/CD.
. Experience optimizing performance between front end and backend APIs.
· Knowledge developing multi-tenant, high traffic SaaS products.
· Experience optimizing performance between front end and backend APIs.
· Preferably developing software for public cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
· Good to have experience with Cloud-native projects (CNCF), docker, k8s
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $143,600 -$179,500 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.