Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
Our team is in search of a Strategic Account Executive for the Eastern European market and be part of a high-performing enterprise sales team.
Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. 3-minute video (micro-demo).
Wrike is now a Citrix company where we believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive for the Eastern European market to be based in Prague.
- Define and execute specific account plans and stated objectives for the larger enterprise
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
- You will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within business units divisions and the overall enterprise
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Use MEDDIC/Value Selling and tie value proposition and experience back to key points that can help leverage time and money in ways that favor exposing and improving the efficiencies of business units, divisions and the overall enterprise
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the territory in support of sales efforts.
- Experienced field seller
- Experience in ECM, Cloud, and/or SaaS sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- English fluency
- Any Eastern European language
- Ability to land net new key prospects in a competitive market
- Extensive prior customer relationships with SaaS executives
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing C-level relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience selling ECM/SaaS/Cloud technologies to both lines of business and IT leaders
- Passion for cloud technologies About the Team
Who you'll work with:
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team to help close "smaller deals" within your accounts, while helping you to grow the larger opportunity within the organisation.
- Dynamic Sales Operations team to process orders and tackle contract challenges
- In-house counsel to assist on legal matters
- Best in the business Sales Engineering support in your region
- Visionary leadership with years of tactical expertise to mentor and guide you through the big wins
- Post-sales Customer Success teams designed to ensure customer delight once the deal is won they choose.
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application
Choosing "I do not accept" or closing this window will not use performance based cookies, but you may have a deteriorated user experience.
You can change your cookie preferences by clicking "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any Citrix Careers page.